By using Red Cable Pro service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use Red Cable Pro service.
- Description and Functionalities of Red Cable Pro
- Red Cable Pro is a subscription plan for OnePlus users, aiming to provide a better value and exclusive service/benefits for OnePlus user.
- We offer two ways to subscribe to the Red Cable Pro plan – direct payment and redemption. Code redemptions will be issued through our third-party platforms or operational campaigns. You can make direct purchases through the “benefit centre” page, which exists in OnePlus Store app/ Phone Settings / OnePlus Community app
- Red Cable Pro offers two kinds of bundles to let users choose the preferred plan. Different bundles will have varying benefits with varying prices, user can choose one of them according to their interest..
Here is the detail of Red Cable Pro offers
- Red Cable Care bundle: Rs.1499.
Benefit include: 12-month Extended warranty, 120GB cloud service, Double RedCoins, Free Priority Service(PUD/ Home Repair), Red Cable Pro surprise benefits.
- Red Cable Life bundle: Rs. 1999.
- Red Cable Care bundle: Rs.1499.
- We currently only offer a yearly subscription for Red Cable Pro membership. Once the user has subscribed, cancellation and refunding of subscription plan is not possible.
- The user may only purchase one of the two subscription bundles and may not purchase the current or other bundle again after the subscription has taken effect. Therefore, you can only enjoy the benefits of the subscription bundle you have purchased and you cannot use the benefits of any other bundle.
- We do not provide renewal program as of now, but it will be notified to you once it is live.
- For the following scenario, you cannot subscribe to Red Cable Pro plan:
- The device you are currently logged in to is already bound to another account. This means there are other accounts that are linked to this device and are still tethered to it. You will need to logout with the account that is bound to the device and then re-login with your current account again.
- One device can only support 3 accounts to subscribe to Red Cable Pro plan. If the device you are currently logged in has already been linked to three accounts which are Red Cable Pro subscribed,. you cannot subscribe to any one of the bundles using that device.
- We only support OnePlus smartphone users for subscription to Red Cable Pro plans. Non-OnePlus device users cannot subscribe to Red Cable Pro plan.
- For more detailed rules around benefits, please check the FAQ on the Red Cable Pro page. You can find this page on benefit centre which exists in OnePlus Store app/ Phone Settings / OnePlus Community app.
- Accessing Red Cable Pro service and Account Security
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Red Cable Pro service.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Red Cable Pro service and its entire service, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company or its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Red Cable Pro service and any related logos are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company or its licensors. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on Red Cable Pro service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Uses
- Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through Red Cable Pro service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to Red Cable Pro service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Red Cable Pro service’ results may include content provided by third parties. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to Red Cable Pro service
Any of the results or content on Red Cable Pro service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Links from Red Cable Pro service
If Red Cable Pro service results contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. Please note there shall be no links to advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links available or visible on Red Cable Pro service. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites through the results on Red Cable Pro service, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Geographic Restrictions
We provide Red Cable Pro service for use only by persons located in India. We make no claims that Red Cable Pro service or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of India. Access to Red Cable Pro service may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Red Cable Pro service from outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or Red Cable Pro service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DEVICE, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF Red Cable Pro service OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH Red Cable Pro service OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF Red Cable Pro service, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH Red Cable Pro service IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Red Cable Pro service, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH Red Cable Pro service ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF Red Cable Pro service. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT Red Cable Pro service, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH Red Cable Pro service WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT Red Cable Pro service OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH Red Cable Pro service WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, Red Cable Pro service, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON Red Cable Pro service OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to Red Cable Pro service should be directed to Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OnePlus– Prime Membership offer
- The Complimentary Prime Membership offer (“Offer”) is provided by seller MOBITECH CREATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (“Seller”) at its sole discretion.
- Offer shall be valid on purchase of Red Cable Pro bundle from Red Cable Club (hereinafter referred to as “Online Outlet” / “Online Portal”):
How can I sign up for the offer if I am a customer?
- Purchase and activate Red Cable Pro
- Go to Benefits Center and select Amazon Prime
- Copy code and head to Code Redemption Page by clicking “Redeem Now”
- Paste Code and activate 12-Month Amazon Prime Subscription
- What benefits does Amazon Prime subscription include?
Amazon Prime is a subscription program where members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items and exclusive access to deals on Amazon.in, video streaming on Amazon Prime Video and ad-free music on Amazon Prime Music. For more details, please visit amazon.in/prime.
- What is the validity of the Prime Promo Code?
The Prime Promo code is valid till 29th November 2021. You can initiate the membership anytime during the validity of the promo code. The membership will start after Prime signup is initiated.
- What is the duration of the Prime membership?
The membership will be valid for 12 months from the date of sign-up.
- As an existing Prime member am I also eligible for this offer?
No, at this time, the offer is applicable to non-Prime customers only. Existing Amazon Prime members can avail the offer upon expiry of their Amazon Prime membership before 29th November 2021.. In case a customer’s membership expires on 30th November 2021. or thereafter the offer shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained against OnePlus or Amazon in this case.
- What happens at the end of 12 months?
At the end of your membership, you will expire out of the 12 month plan. To continue accessing Prime, you may purchase one of the plans from Amazon.in
- How can I check if my Prime membership via Prime promo code plan is active?
Upon activating Prime you will receive a welcome email from Amazon (or welcome SMS if your amazon account doesn’t have an email linked) stating that your Prime membership is now active.”
[To check current payment method:]
You can visit the ‘Manage Your Prime Membership’ page, where your current method of payment will be indicated near the top left of the page in the Billing section
- How do I cancel Amazon Prime?
Amazon prime membership is available for 3 months at no additional cost through Prime promo code plan. If you wish to cancel your subscription, visit ‘Manage Your Prime Membership’ page to end your membership. Cancellation of the membership will lead to loss of all these benefits.
- What to do in case the customer loses the promotional code issued by the partner?
Please reach out to email@example.com or call us at 1800-102-8411 (Toll Free, 9 am – 9 pm, Monday to Sunday)
1 Year Accidental Damage Protection Plan Service for OnePlus Devices
Accidental Physical and Liquid Damage Protection (“Plan”)
- The Plan
This Accidental Damage Protection Plan governs the support process for accidental physical and fluid damages for OnePlus 7, 7T, 8, 8T and Nord series Devices (“Device”) sold by Mobitech Creations Private Limited (“OnePlus”) through its official sales channels in India in its original packaging. This Plan is not valid for any products that are either refurbished or purchased by a customer post a return from the first customer, even in an unboxed condition.
- Plan Term
Benefits under the Plan begins when you (“Customer”, who is the User of the Device) registers the Device for the Plan and ends on completion of 1 Year from date of purchase of the Device (“Plan Term”)
- Plan Eligibility
- This Plan can be purchased only within 30 calendar days of the original purchase of the Device, and subject to the Device being in its perfect working condition
- The terms of this Plan, the original sales receipt for your Plan, the original sales receipt of your Device, the proof of your identity provided at the time of raising a Damage Repair Service Request, the indemnification you provide about the working condition of the Registered Device before the purchase of the Plan and the Plan Confirmation are each part of your Plan
- The benefits under the accidental damage protection Plan is additional to the benefits provided by the manufacturer under Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Plan Details
- “Registered” Device
The Device for which the Plan has been purchased and successfully registered under the Plan within 30 calendar days from the original purchase of the Device is termed as “Registered Device”
The purchaser of the Registered Device whose name is mentioned on the original invoice is the Customer. The purchaser’s spouse, children and parents can be the users of the Registered Device. If the purchaser is a company, Customer shall mean any representative/employee of the company authorized to use the Registered Device
- Plan Fee
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to purchase the correct Plan as per the variant of OnePlus 7, 7T, 8, 8T and Nord series Device
- Servify / OnePlus reserves the right to reject the request if the OnePlus Plan purchased by the Customer does not match the corresponding correct model of OnePlus 7,7T, 8, 8T and Nord series Device or variant (Registered Device) for which the Plan has been purchased
- Benefits Value
Maximum Benefits Value is equivalent to the depreciated value (as described in Point 9 below) of the Registered Device at the time of submitting a Damage Repair Request for availing accidental damage protection as eligible under this Plan. Limit is one 1 repair instance for the Plan term of 1 year for the registered device, subject to the maximum eligible Benefits Value at the time of submitting a request. If the repair charges are more than the Benefits Value, the Customer will have the option to bear the differential price for obtaining the repair as determined by the Authorized Service Centre (“ASC”) of OnePlus.
There is a Processing Fee charged during a claim repair event availed under this Plan.
Product Processing Fee OnePlus 7 Rs. 750 OnePlus 7 Pro Rs.1000 OnePlus 7T Rs. 750 OnePlus 7T Pro Rs. 1000 OnePlus 8 No Additional Fee OnePlus 8 Pro No Additional Fee OnePlus 8T No Additional Fee OnePlus Nord No Additional Fee
Alternatively, if Customer opts for refund, the applicable depreciated amount will be returned to the beneficiary less Processing Fee of Rs.750/- or Rs. 1000/- as settlement subject to beneficiary returning the original Device along with its original accessories and original box to Servify.
- Beyond Economic Repairs (BER)
If the repair cost of the Registered Device is more than the Benefits Value of the Registered Device, then the repair request will be determined as Beyond Economic Repairs (BER). In case of BER, the applicable eligible amount will be returned to you as settlement subject to you returning the original Registered Device along with its original accessories to Servify. In case the original accessories are not returned, then Servify may deduct Rs.500 (Five hundred only) from the amount payable by Servify for each accessory that’s not returned as supplied with the Device as part of its original packing.
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Registered Device is handed over to Servify or its authorized channels in its entirety during the Damage Repair Request Process & that you have submitted the documents as desired under the Plan and have purchased the Registered Device from official sales channels of OnePlus in India, the following conditions would be considered under the Plan.
- Suffers accidental physical damage and/or such damage that impairs the normal usage of the Registered Device
- Fails to work because accidentally fluid has entered its internal circuitry, touch panel, sub-board or battery, resulting into stoppage of the Registered Device
- Suffers damage due to:
- Acts of god perils, fire, lightening and explosion
- Damage during riot, strike & malicious damage
- If the Plan has been purchased more than 30 days from the purchase of the OnePlus 7, 7T, 8, 8T and Nord series Device
- Any damages reported within 7 days of activation of the Plan
- Any damage to the Registered Device:
- due to Intentional act or wilful neglect
- under mysterious circumstances including lost or stolen
- due to hire or loan of the Registered Device to a third party or if ownership is transferred
- due to unlawful act including Terrorist activity, War, Nuclear Explosion, Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biochemical, Biological, Electromagnetic, Cyber Attack
- caused by incorrect storage, poor care and maintenance, careless use, gross negligence, incorrect installation and incorrect set-up
- due to serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of OnePlus
- due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Registered Device
- Damage caused by:
- a product/accessory that is not the Registered Device
- operating the Registered Device outside the permitted or intended uses described by manufacturer
- service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorized Service Centre (“ASC”) or any failure/damage caused outside the Indian territory
- Third-party products or their effects on or interactions with the Registered Device or the software
- Consequential loss of any kind or description including wear & tear, manufacturing defects
- Loss or damage covered by supplier, dealer or Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Any loss affecting to SIM card and any ancillary products even if Registered Device results into complete stoppage of working
- Registered Device with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of OnePlus
- Registered Device that has been stolen
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to normal aging of the product
- Issues that could be resolved by upgrading software to the then current version
- Damage to, or loss of any software or data residing or recorded on the Registered Device
- Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data
- “Registered” Device
- Special Exclusions
Servify and OnePlus shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage to Registered Device relating to or caused due to the following:
- Loss or damage due to mechanical or electrical break down or derangement, unless such loss is accidental damage, and which is not covered within the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Penalties for delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency
- Servify and OnePlus shall not be liable if:
- the user is found to be involved in any way in fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind whatsoever related to this Plan or Registered Device and/or
- the Plan is purchased for the Registered Device after 30 calendar days from the date of purchase of the Registered Device
- Due to the inability of the Customer to submit either of the processing documents or supporting documents required for processing the request
- In any action, suit or other proceeding where the Servify or underwriting partner(s) alleges that by reason of the provisions of the exceptions or exclusions above, any loss, destruction or damage is not included under this Plan, the burden of proving that such loss, destruction or damage is included, shall be upon the Customer
- Service Request Process
In the event of damage to the Registered Device, you (Device) are required to:
- Immediately (Not later than 72 Hours from the time of the damage) inform Servify through the OnePlus Care App or Servify Consumer Portal (https://support.oneplus.in/)
- Submit all request related documents including but not limited to the purchase invoice of the Registered Device and Photo ID Proof of the Customer and any other document as mentioned in the OnePlus Care App at the time of raising the Damage Repair Service Request
- Do note that the Accident Damage & Liquid Damage Protection Plan is available only if the Device has purchased the plan within 30 Days of Device purchase
- Please note, you will not handover the Registered Device for repairs at any service centre, including at any OnePlus Authorized Service Centre (ASC) until confirmed by Servify. It is expressly stated that Servify will not be held responsible for fulfilling any such requests where the Registered Device is handed over to a service centre by you before the approval from Servify; any liabilities arising out of such requests before the in-principle approval of the Damage Repair Service Request from Servify will be solely handled by you (Customer) at your (Customer’s) own expense
- Service Fulfilment Process
- Servify provides services through Pick/Drop Support (“PUDO”) Service for the Registered Device, for serviceable locations, for the rest you may visit the nearest OnePlus Authorized Service Centre as indicated in the OnePlus Care App once the approval is provided. You are required to wait until Servify confirms in writing via an email or on a voice call on your registered number or provides an update on the App or on its Consumer Web Portal about the status of the next steps expected. Service will be performed at the OnePlus Authorized Service Centres after verification of the entitlement and validity of the Plan. Once you are notified & that the service is complete, you will promptly be notified via the OnePlus Care App & Servify Consumer Web Portal. The repaired Device will be delivered to the address of initial pickup after completion of repair if PUDO service is availed. In case, the PUDO service is not available, you will have to send the dispatch on “To Pay” basis to Servify’s central service hub, details of which will be communicated to you accordingly by Servify
- Servify reserves the right to change the method by which they may provide repair service to you, and your Registered Device’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service under this Plan. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to the city you live in.
- Your Responsibilities
To receive service or support under the Plan, you agree to comply with the following:
- Provide a copy of your Registered Device’s original proof of purchase at the time of raising a
- Provide information about the reasons and causes of the damage to the Registered Device
- Provide identity proof if requested by Servify (at the time of raising a ‘Damage Repair Request’) to verify the User of the Device, on which Plan is activated
- Respond to requests for information, including but not limited to the Registered Device serial number, model, version of the operating system and software installed, any peripherals Devices connected or installed on the Registered Device, any error messages displayed, actions taken before the Registered Device experienced the damage and steps taken to avoid the damage
- Follow instructions Servify gives you, including but not limited to refraining from sending Registered Device that is not subject to damage protection as per the Plan and packing the Registered Device in accordance with shipping instructions as per the Plan
- Make sure to backup software and data residing on the Registered Device. DURING THE FULFILLMENT OF DAMAGE REPAIR SERVICE, SERVIFY OR THE ASC MAY DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THE REGISTERED DEVICE AND REFORMAT THE STORAGE MEDIA IF NECESSARY. Servify, or ASC may return your Registered Device after the service event subject to applicable updates. Servify or the ASC may install latest software updates as part of hardware service that will prevent the Registered Device from reverting to an earlier version of the Operating System. Third party applications installed on the Registered Device may not be compatible or work with the Registered Device as a result of the Operating System update. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords.
- Depreciation Matrix
The standard depreciation matrix applicable for this Plan is as below:
Age of the Registered Device Depreciation Applicable Up to 90 days from the date of purchase of the Registered Device 10% of the Invoice Value Between 91 days to 180 days from date of purchase of the Registered Device 20% of the Invoice Value Between 181 days to 365 days from date of purchase of the Registered Device 35% of the Invoice Value
- Cancellation and Refund
- You can cancel the Plan within 7 (Seven) calendar days after purchasing it. If the Plan is purchased from an online channel, the refund request has to be given accordingly to the respective online channel as per their return/refund policies. If the Plan is purchased via other authorized offline channels, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase proof, along with the IMEI details of the Registered Device as received from the reseller the with the request for cancellation
- If cancellation is done within 7 (Seven) days from plan purchase date, then the Device would be eligible for 100% refund of the Plan Fee, generally paid back to you within 7 business days of receipt of accepted cancellation request
- If the cancellation request is received after the expiry of 7 (Seven) days from the date of purchase of the plan, there will be no refund under this Plan
- Additionally, once a Damage Repair Request has been raised under the Plan, the Plan cannot be cancelled, and no refund is available irrespective of the decision on the Repair Request
- Servify may cancel this Plan if service parts for the Registered Device become unavailable, upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice or through a notification within the OnePlus Care App and by offering the refund for the balance period on an applicable pro-rata basis, subject to no Repair Request made by you prior to the date of cancellation or services availed by you from Servify. In such a scenario, the benefits of this Plan for future date stands cancelled and you will be offered alternate options, commercially reasonable as determined solely by Servify
- Limitation Of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ONEPLUS, SERVIFY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM SERVIFY’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS PLAN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF ONEPLUS, SERVIFY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER THE PLAN SHALL NOT EXCEED THE DEPRECIATED VALUE OF THE REGISTERED DEVICE. SERVIFY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE REGISTERED DEVICE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, (ii) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (iii) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SERVIFY’S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) FRAUD. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, SERVIFY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE REGISTERED DEVICE OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
- Transfer Of Plan
- The transfer of ownership of the Plan for the Registered Device from the Device to another party will render the Plan & its benefits null and void
- General Terms
- Servify is not responsible for any failures or delays in performing under the Plan that are due to events outside its reasonable control
- You are not required to perform preventative maintenance on the Registered Device to receive service under the Plan, but update the OnePlus Care App from time to time whenever there is a new version available on the Google Play Store or as advised on https://servify.tech/
- This Plan is offered and valid only if you are making a purchase in India and using in India
- This Plan is not offered to persons who have not reached the age of majority. This Plan may not be available in all states, and is not available where prohibited by law
- Servify have security measures, which should protect your data against unauthorized access or disclosure as well as unlawful destruction. You will be responsible for the instructions you give to Servify regarding the processing of data, and Servify will seek to comply with those instructions as reasonably necessary for the performance of the service and support obligations under the Plan. If you do not agree with the above or if you have questions regarding how your data may be impacted by being processed in this way, contact or Service at the support mediums provided such as email@example.com
- There is no informal dispute settlement process available under this Plan
- In the event any section or portion of a section of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Support Contact Details: