CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Plan
This Assured Buyback Plan (“Galaxy Forever Plan”, “Plan”) provided by Servify, subject to terms and conditions mentioned below, guarantees buyback value for Device sold by offline stores authorised by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (“Samsung”). The Plan protects the value of Your Device against market fluctuations and ensures an assured buyback value of Your Device.
- Device means Samsung Mobile purchased by You on which the Galaxy Forever Plan is available
- Eligible Customer (“You”) means a new/existing Samsung customer who has availed the loan from the Bank, purchased Galaxy Forever Plan and subject to having taken necessary action in accordance with Clause 6 and 7 of this Customer Terms and Conditions. ‘Eligible Customer is also referred to as You’, ‘Your’, ‘Customer’ and ‘Subscriber’ in this Customer Terms and Conditions
- Buyback Value
means the value of the Device offered at the time of redemption. The factors affecting the value are shared below-
Gross loan tenure (Months) Buyback offer period (Months) Buyback Value (As a % of MOP of the Device purchased 20 12 30% of the Product value
- The Final Buyback value shall be informed to You after completing the Quality Check and Device Diagnostic of the Device (“Final Buyback Value”) as per clause 7 (b) below.
- Additionally, the original charger, earphones, charging cable, etc that came with the Device at the time of purchase needs to be returned in working condition along with the original Device at the time of redemption
- Plan Term
The benefits under the Galaxy Forever Plan shall be effective for the period specified in Buy Back offer period in Clause 3.
- Plan Activation
On successful activation of the Plan, an automated SMS with the Galaxy Forever Plan activation confirmation will be sent on the registered contact details shared by You at the time of Galaxy Forever Plan purchase. You will receive communication regarding the Customer Terms and Conditions for the “Galaxy Forever Plan” on the Email ID shared by You during the process.
- Scope of Service under the Galaxy Forever Plan
Subject to You handing over the Device to authorised Samsung retail outlet along with the accessories at the end of the tenure of the Plan, subsequent to a buyback request made by You and that You have followed all the instructions and have submitted all the documents (if requested), You will be eligible to avail the benefits of the Galaxy Forever Plan. The buy back process is described in detail in Clause 7(b) (Enrolment on to Galaxy Forever Plan and Buyback Request Process).
- Enrolment on to Galaxy Forever Plan and Buyback Request Process
- Enrolment Process
- Customer visits ofﬂine Samsung authorized retail outlet (“Retailer”)
- Customer chooses the Device and opts for Galaxy Forever Plan
- Servify sends conﬁrmation e-mail with Terms and Conditions of activation of Galaxy Forever Plan on the Device.
- Raising a buyback Request
- At the end of the Buyback offer period of the Galaxy Forever Plan, if You wish to redeem the buyback value as per the benefits offered by the Galaxy Forever Plan, You must visit the nearest authorised Samsung retail store. The Retailer shall carry out buyback process by inspecting the physical condition of the Device and performing device diagnostics and cracked screen detection, examining the accessories (“Device Diagnostics”).
- You must then download the Servify App on the Device and follow the instructions provided in the Servify App to complete the Quality Check (“QC”) procedure and provide all the details asked in the process.
- Subject to You providing required details and subject to the Device passing the QC , the buyback request shall be approved. Please note, an online quality / diagnostic check will be conducted while raising a buyback request. No test shall be skipped by You, if skipped Servify may deny the benefits. If the Device does not pass the QC test, You shall not be eligible to avail the Galaxy Forever Plan .
- You will need to proceed with necessary Device Diagnostics and QC checks as required before Final Buy Back value is ascertained.
- If the Device is not in good condition, then depreciation will be charged as per market value depending on the condition of the Device.
- After the Device Diagnostics and QC is completed the Final Buy Back Value will be shown on the Servify App.
- The difference in the Buyback Value and the Final Buy Back Value (“differential amount”) has to be paid by You to Servify, to enable Servify to close the transaction with the Bank.
- Servify will send a payment link to You on Your registered mobile number for making the payment towards the differential amount.
- The buyback request will be processed by Servify on receipt of the differential amount.
- In the event you are unable to make the payment of the differential amount or refuse to make the payments, the buyback request will not be processed.
- In the event the buyback request is not processed, You will have to complete the Gross loan tenure and settle the loan amount with the respective Bank.
- Device Diagnostic (Required for all redemption requests)
- The original charger and charging cable of the Device need to be returned in working condition along with the original Device while availing benefits under the Galaxy Forever Plan. In case the You fail to provide the charger and other accessories for the Device under the conditions specified above, Final Buyback Value shall be reduced by Rs. 2000/.
- The Device is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 10 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- Device screen and the body of the Device is not in damaged or broken condition and the original Device is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Device or on the screen.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, cloud lock, MDM solution etc. need to be deactivated).
- In case any of the above conditions are not met, Servify or its affiliates reserve the right to reject the buyback Plan redemption as per its sole discretion.
- Enrolment Process
- Retention of Device post completion of Buyback offer period
- You will promptly inform the business associate of the respective Bank within 1 day through email communication Your intention to retain the Device.
- The Bank shall continue Your EMI for the remaining tenure as per the gross tenure of the scheme. The Eligible Customer will be charged additional rate of interest for the balance loan tenure after completion of the buyback offer period.
- Transfer Of Plan
- The Plan is non-transferable.
- The transfer of ownership of the Device to another party will render the Plan and its benefits null and void.
- General Terms
- The Plan may be availed by Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By completing the opt-in process for the Plan, You also consent to the information such as Mobile Number, IMEI and IMEI activation date being stored in the servers of Servify and allows it to be used by Servify for the purpose of Plan Activation, Redemption and associated communications.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You are the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the Device;
- The Device has been used by You in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Device along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- Any documents as required by Servify shall be submitted by You, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for You at the sole discretion of Servify.
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Servify and Samsung and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Servify and Samsung, may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations under the Customer Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Servify and Samsung, shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at Your cost. Servify and Samsung or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the You or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between You and Servify only.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Servify. All material and content contained is made available for Subscriber’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of Your requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) You expressly agree Your availing the benefits under this Plan, is at Your sole risk and is governed by the Customer Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Servify and Samsung shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- Servify shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- You providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Servify with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Servify reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Customer Terms and Conditions` at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on You.
- Failure by Servify or Samsung to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Servify may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to You.
- This Plan and Customer Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law. Any dispute arising out of this Plan and Customer Terms and Conditions shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this Customer Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Samsung shall have no liability towards You under this Plan and all claims that You may have with regard to this Plan shall solely be between You and Servify.
- Servify reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, the terms of this Plan
- Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: email@example.com