1 Year Extended Warranty Protection Plan service for OnePlus TV
- The Services
- Through the Service, Amazon will facilitate the fulfilment and provision of warranty of the Products (“Warranty”), including warranty provided by the manufacturer / brand of the Product (“Brand Warranty”) and any extended warranty provided by Servify (“Extended Warranty”), and repair of the Products where the concerned customer bears the cost (“Customer Paid Repair”). For the purposes of these Terms, the term ‘Warranty’ shall mean Brand Warranty or Extended Warranty, as may be applicable in relation to the Product, from time to time. The Brand Warranty, Extended Warranty and Customer Paid Repairs are collectively referred to as “Resolution”.
- The responsibility for the Brand Warranty vests solely with the concerned manufacturer / brand and Amazon is merely facilitating the customer’s claim for Brand Warranty. The terms notified by the concerned manufacturer / brand from time to time, shall be applicable to the Brand Warranty.
- You may avail the Customer Paid Repair Service for repair of your Product, if Brand Warranty or Extended Warranty is not applicable to your Product.
- For the purposes of the Services, you must purchase the Extended Warranty for the Product on the Website. The terms of the Extended Warranty shall be as notified by the concerned third-party, who shall be solely responsible for the Extended Warranty. The manufacturer / brand of the Product has authorized Amazon for the facilitation of the Services in respect of the Brand Warranty. Similarly, the third-party provide of Extended Warranty has authorized Amazon for the facilitation of the Services in respect of the Extended Warranty.
- The Services are listed on the Website by authorized third-party service providers, and will be provided and performed
by such service provider through its authorized personnel. It is clarified that Amazon is not involved in the provision or performance of the Services. Once you place the order for the Claim, you contract with the authorized service provider, who will provide the Service to you
- Brand Warranty is available in accordance with the terms prescribed by the concerned brand and is confined to purchase
of a new Product from a seller listed on the Website. It is clarified that the Brand Warranty shall not be applicable if a Product has been purchased from another customer. The Warranty for a Product is non-transferable.
- The Warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the period / duration of Warranty specified at the time of
purchase of the Product or the Extended Warranty.
- Through “Your Orders” page on the Website associated with your account, you can raise a claim for the Brand Warranty, Extended Warranty or Customer Paid Repair (“Claim”), as may be applicable at the time a Claim is raised. Claims can only be raised for the Products purchased through the Website.
- On choosing to avail the Services, you understand and agree that the Claim will be addressed, and Resolution will be
provided / performed, by network of authorized third-party service providers, who will perform the Service through its
- To raise a Claim, a proof of purchase of the Product is not necessary to be provided by the Customers. The Customer’s
eligibility will be determined by Amazon based on the date of purchase mentioned in invoice issued on the Website and
the type of Resolution available on the Product and availed by the Customer. For instance, the Extended Warranty form
of Resolution will not be available, if the Customer has not purchased the Extended Warranty on the Website, for the
- Replacement of the Product or parts
- In case of any repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the Product pursuant to a Warranty Claim, the Warranty will continue to be valid in force only for the unexpired period of the Warranty.
- The decision on any replacement of part(s) of the Product shall be solely made at the discretion of concerned manufacturer / brand for the duration on the Brand Warranty; however for the duration of Extended Warranty, the decision in this regard shall be solely made by the Extended Warranty provider.
- In case the Product is being entirely, which shall be subject to the sole discretion of the concerned manufacturer / brand, the Customer will be provided with a product of the same brand model and make and in the event model and make of the Products has been discontinued or is no longer available, the Customer will be eligible to receive a refund of the value of the Product stated in the invoice for the purchase on the Website.
- The concerned manufacturer / brand reserves the right (exercisable in its discretion) to retain any part(s) or component(s) of the Products that have been replaced, in the event a defect is noticed in such part(s) or component(s), during the Brand Warranty.
- In the cases of Brand Warranty Resolution, where the Product or part(s) thereof is replaced, you agree that the Product shall be deemed to be a property of the concerned manufacturer / brand.
- In event of a requirement to replace part(s) of the Product, service provider shall endeavor to use new part(s), however in case new part(s) are not available with reasonable efforts, the service provider will have the right to use refurbished part(s).
- The Brand guarantees that the Resolution during Brand Warranty duration will be provided within a period 30 days from the date of receipt of the Claim from the customer. On a failure, the Brand agrees to, in its discretion, replace the Product or refund the value equivalent to the invoice (issued on the Website) for the Product.
- The Resolution will be provided at your chosen address and at the selected time slot stated in the order placed by you on the Website, to the extent possible. In the event the Resolution for a Product cannot be performed at the address selected by you, for any reason whatsoever, you understand and agree that the Product will be taken to an authorized service center for the necessary Resolution, by the service provider assigned to the Resolution. You will not be responsible to bear the expenses for transportation (if any) of the Product.
- You are responsible to remove all third-party software, hardware and parts from the Product, prior to the performance of the Resolution. Neither Amazon nor the service provider will be responsible for damage or loss that you may suffer in this regard.
- All disputes, disagreements, issues or grievance that you may have against the concerned manufacturer / brand or the Extended Warranty or service provider, in relation to the Claim / Resolution will be resolved inter se in accordance with the applicable terms, and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such disputes, disagreements, issues or grievance.
- Product-specific conditions
Bright dots / Dark dots hereinafter referred as Pixels within the permissible limit shall not be treated as defect and will not be covered under warranty. The range of permissible limit of Pixels anywhere on the screen is between 4 to 12 dots counted separately for Bright & Dark dots each depending upon the screen resolution of the respective product.
Special Warranty to certain parts of products (Module LCD / PDP) is inclusive of labor.
- Warranty Exclusions
- Any defects, damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse (viz , spurious/fake accessories, scratches on screen, forcible attachment into USB port resulting in damage of pins, using liquids or non-recommended cleaners on screen or CD- Rom lenses etc.), fire, liquid spillage, miss-adjustment of controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems [The unit shall be operated at input voltage and frequency as per the user manual], tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories [caused by use of parts, peripherals or software not recommended by Brand], the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, improper installation, repair or maintenance or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product [If the product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the instructions and / or specifications given in the Operating Instruction Booklet provided with the product.] Improper repair includes use of parts not approved or specified Brand, all determined by the service personnel.
- Consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. Brand’s OR warranty provider’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair of defective parts only under the warranty period.
- Warranty does not cover repair of any external accessories supplied along with the product, installation & configuration of drivers, network & hardware optimizations, cabling or connection.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defect in materials or workmanship and is reported within (10) days of purchase
- On removal, tampering or alteration of any identification labels on the machine or any of its components including serial 136 number
- Damage or missing items to any display, open box, discounted or refurbished product.
- Products that are not distributed within the region by Brand in India.
- Product issues due to deficient signal reception or set up adjustments.
- Damage or loss to program, data from removable storage media & All Software programs, including the operating systems and software added to this product whether preloaded or shipped with the machine, or installed subsequently.
- We do not keep any data back-up while repairing / replacing the unit and does not give any assurance in any manner whatsoever about the recovery of data. It is responsibility of the customer to take the data and software backup of the hard disk or any other storage media before providing the product to service center /personal. If any data or content is lost during the service, Brand/warranty provider will not be held responsible
- Happiness Guarantee Policy
If you are not satisfied with the Service availed in respect of the Products purchased on the Website, you may make a Happiness Guarantee claim subject to the Happiness Guarantee Policy available here. The availability of Happiness Guarantee Policy for your Service may be indicated to you at the time you choose to avail the Service.
- Alteration or Amendments to the Terms
Amazon reserves the right to make changes to our policies, and these Terms at any time without prior notice. You will be
subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time you order the Services. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Additionally, the concerned manufacturer / brand and the third-party Extended Warranty provider reserve the right to
make changes to the terms and conditions applicable to the Brand Warranty and Extended Warranty, respectively. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time you raise a Claim.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
Neither Amazon nor any other party (the concerned manufacturer / brand, third-party Extended Warranty provider or a service provider) will be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with the obligations stated under these conditions or to provide any Services to you, if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond their reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and no action is taken against you, Amazon will still be entitled to use their respective
rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
When you send e-mails to Amazon, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us or by the concerned service provider allocated to your Claims.
Services or any information in relation thereto is provided and are displayed on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Amazon or its affiliates do not warrant that the Services or the Warranty resolution will meet your requirements or will be free of errors or deficiency. Amazon or its affiliates will not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for (a) the Brand Warranty or the Extended Warranty, or any matter related thereto, (b) any conduct, behavior or actions of service providers in connection with the Services performed for you, or (c) any loss caused due to use of material used by the service providers for resolution of Warranty Claims. You agree and acknowledge that availing of Services (offered on the Website) is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability
IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THE WEBSITE’SCONDITIONS OF USE, IN NO EVENT WILL AMAZON OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.