IMPORTANT: Please read these terms and conditions before you register for and use ELEVA SELECT mobile application services (the ‘service”)
Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. ( Maple or Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. Or ELEVA SELECT) welcomes you to the ELEVA SELECT MOBILE APPLICATION which provides you, the end user (either “you” or “end-user”), to access, and/or use services available through the Mobile Application or the software made available through or related to the service or the Mobile application (the “service”) and assistance to enhance your experience with any internet enabled consumer product which is manufactured by Apple and/or its Affiliates (Apple Internet Enabled Product”). Through ELEVA SELECT, we offer you a range of training , support and repair solutions with regard to Apple products. Please read these ELEVA SELECT End-User Terms and Conditions (the ‘Agreement”). The Application is only one of the communication medium and does not claim to be the perfect or the only medium between the end-users and ELEVA SELECT. Some of the features like Product Enquiry is just an additional feature to assist you or provide some additional information available on our website
You can register for the Service through your mobile device. By registering for the service, it will be taken that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions in the same way as if you have signed a printed version and that you will be bound by them and they will continue to apply every time you use the service.
In these terms and conditions, we, “our” and “us” mean Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. and “you” and “yours” mean the individual who is using the services. These terms and conditions apply to your use of the service (including, for greater certainty, ELEVA SELECT Mobile Application), and any information contained therein.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. as a result of this agreement or use of this Application. Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. or its agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. to comply with Government, Court and Law enforcement request to your use of this application or information provided to or gathered byMaple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd. with respect to such use.
TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT CLICK “AGREES”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK ‘AGREE” AND DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE MOBILE APPLICATION
Maple Digital Technology International Pvt. Ltd.. may, in its sole discretion, change the terms of the Agreement from time to time. By continuing to access, download and/or use and/or services or assistance in the Mobile Application after we post any such changes, you accept the Agreement, as modified. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the Mobile Application, or any of the services provided, at any time, without prior intimation.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND/OR SERVICES. BEFORE USING, DOWNLOADING FROM, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE MOBILE APPLICATION, EITHER THROUGH YOUR APPLE INTERNET ENABLED PRODUCT, or YOUR SMART PHONE, CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT. THE SERVICES AND ASSISTANCE PROVIDED THROUGH THE MOBILE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED TO YOU, THE ORIGINAL END-USER; SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS GREEMENT, DO NOT USE, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE MOBIE APPLICATION.
- YOUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND ACCOUNT MEMBERSHIP
Members are those buyers/users who buy the plan and create an account through their smart phones (the “Account or the’ Member Account”). Members may
- Obtain Services or assistance for any Apple Internet Enabled Product
- Make changes to Account Information; and
- Cancel an account
Each Member, upon purchase of the plan will create an account ID and password that may be used to access the Mobile Application, and use the services
To create a Member Account, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details). Do not reveal your Member Account Information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Member Account. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and Maple has no responsibility to you or any third party for) any breach of your Member Account.
Members further agree:
- To provide accurate and complete information when you create a Member Account.
- To keep the information you provide accurate and complete; and
- To notify ELEVA SELECT immediately of any breach of your Member Account.
- To provide all product information details as may be required to configure the product to the ELEVA SELECT program
- To provide and review your instructions, communications, appointment details and information shared by you on regular basis and report any issues in a timely manner.
- To receive any feedback form, push mails, notifications, market communication, market promotions, alerts, warranty expiry detail, call status; etc.
- That service request shall be entertained only after the post examination of the concerned product.
- That there may be delay after call logging on this APP as integration with service network may take some time i.e. next day
- Member will need to ensure safety of passwords and any other confidential or sensitive information. This should at any time NOT be shared with anyone in the ELEVA SELECT Program . Member takes sole responsibility for the same.
End user further agrees that Survey/ feedback form taken by ELEVA SELECT may be for any purposes whatsoever and that you shall not entitle for any right whatsoever on the same.
- THE SERVICES (PLAN)
ELEVA SELECT is a complete customised solutions to Apple products, from Maple Digital Technologies Pvt. Limited. The program offers members, guidance and support for Apple products, so as to enhance their knowledge for proper utilisation of the product and its various features and services’ that form a part of this plan .With frequent new products and software upgrades, members may require Apple ecosystem and training support. Through Maple experts on Apple products, training is offered at member’s residence on all products which are a part of the plan.This application may offer additional services which may not be a part of ELEVA SELECT Program. You need to refer to the specific “Purchase Services” and “Support Services”
- Term of the Plan
Benefits under the plan are applicable from the date of invoice and will continue for a period of 364 days. ELEVA SELECT’s trained technical advisors will help the member, explore, connect and customise their Apple device and services.
- Plan Eligibility
This plan can be purchased from any Maple store as per applicable pricing in force at that time. ELEVA SELECT offers support up to 5 Apple devices (registered products) belonging to a person (or family) at a single location (residence only). All the five products necessarily have to be under one residential address only. Plan will be registered under a specific address and the member’s mobile number. All devices under the program will be configured as ‘registered devices’ for the term of the plan.
- Plan Details
The Plan features the following Support and Purchase services:
- Support Services
- Supports up to 5 Apple devices per year. These devices once included cannot be changed within the term. Deletion of any existing and/or new product will not be allowed.
- Member can however include additional products for a fee
- Maple care app with full feature support and quick call back. ELEVA SELECT program is included within this app.
- Standby devices are offered in case any of the registered devices under the program needs to be repaired and is submitted to the service centre. Standby devices are offered as no cost only for the period for when the registered product is being repaired and must be returned immediately, on repair of the registered device. In case standby devices are not returned as soon as the repair product is ready, Maple may choose to charge an applicable fee for each day of use by the member.
- Pick up and drop services for repairable devices. Repair diagnosis and parts replacement costs will be charged as per the Maple service store charges as applicable . There is no additional fee charged under the ELEVA SELECT program.
- All week support 8am to 8pm.
- ELEVA SELECT experts are available for a minimum of 1 visit per month and can be called up to 5 instances per month. These include software updates and troubleshooting. Anything over and above the 5th visit will be charged separately.
- Visits will include training on product, operating systems, Apple pre-loaded apps, security and integration
- Purchase Services
- Member under ELEVA SELECT will be given priority during new Apple product launches. This will be based on availability at the time of launch.
- Complimentary upgrade to Platinum Tier under the iCircle loyalty program.
- 5% discount on all Apple accessories.
- Online shopping with free door delivery
- Access to special discounts through co-promotions with partner brands.
- Support Services
- Service Request Process
In the event that an agent needs to be called, the Member can access any one of the following
- use the Maple Care app and request for support through the app
- contact on +91 70456 7633.
- email to email@example.com
- Your Use of Mobile Application and Services; Access
You agree to use the Mobile Application, and the Services only for personnel, non-commercial use. You agree not to access or attempt to access the Mobile Application by means other than through the interface or software that is provided by ELEVA SELECT, unless ELEVA SELECT specifically authorizes you do to so by written agreement. You agree not to modify the interface or software in any manner or use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorised access to the Mobile Application. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Mobile Application, the Services or any Services downloaded from the Mobile Application, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable Law.
You agree that you will not engage in activities that interfere with or disrupt the Mobile Application, any Services offered through any Services available on the Mobile Application, or any other server, network, service or web mobile application associated with any ELEVA SELECT internet enabled product or the Mobile application (“ELEVA SELECT Internet Enabled Product”). You agree not to misuse our Services. For example, do not interfere without Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. In addition, you may use our Services only as permitted by Laws or Regulations.
Access to and downloading from the Mobile Application requires at least an ELEVA SELECT Internet Enabled Product and an internet connections. You may not be able to access Services from the mobile Application unless you are a Member, as defined in this Agreement. In addition, your use of certain aspects of the Mobile Application may require an Internet connection.
- ELEVA SELECT’s Rights
ELEVA SELECT reserves the right, in its sole discretion to add, remove, disable access, block or modify the Mobile Application and the Services and to add, remove, disable access to block or modify remotely any Services provided through the Mobile Application. If ELEVA SELECT considers such actions are necessary or appropriate including, without limitation, to comply with any contractual obligations (between third parties and ELEVA SELECT), a court order, or for any reasons ELEVA SELECT deems necessary). ELEVA SELECT may limit the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Mobile Application, the Services, in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
ELEVA SELECT has the right but not the obligation, to monitor any materials submitted by you or otherwise available on the Mobile application, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take action that ELEVA SELECT in its sole discretion deems appropriate including withoutlimitation, suspension or termination of Accounts hereunder. If your Account is suspended, you may not cancel your Account until such time as your Account is eligible for reinstatement, in ELEVA SELECT’s sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that the Mobile Application and the services available through the Mobile application, including but not limited to the graphics, editorial content, audio clips and software contain proprietary information and material that is owned by ELEVA SELECT or other third parties. Neither, you nor anyone acting on your behalf may acquire any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights or trade secrets relating to the contents in the Mobile Application or in Services, except as mutually agreed upon in writing with the proper parties having authority to grant such rights.
- Third Party Materials, objectionable Content, Maple website content
You understand, acknowledge and agree that certain services may provide access to products, services, web content or other third-party materials and that ELEVA SELECT is not responsible for such third party content. ELEVA SELECT does not take responsibility for any non-Apple product or software or device, that may or may connect to an Apple product. You agree that ELEVA SELECT is not responsible for examining or evaluating the third party content or the accuracy of such content or the Maple website content as the images, services, product description are only for representation purposes. ELEVA SELECT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESNTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING, AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF, SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT ON MAPLE WEBSITE
ELEVA SELECT may terminate User’s access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. ELEVA SELECT may monitor User’s access to the Site.
User agrees to indemnify and hold ELEVA SELECT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party arising out of your breach of this agreement, your use of the Mobile Application, or your use of any Services of the Application. ELEVA SELECT reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission if ELEVA SELECT has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to :
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of ELEVA SELECT or its affiliated companies;
- act to protect the interest of its members or others.
- Warranty and Disclaimers
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED UNDER A WARRANTY FOR NEWLY PURCHASED DEVICES, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF TE MOBILE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT ACCESS TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. ELEVA SELECT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND OTHER SERVICES WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT THEREIN RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, ELEVA SELECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH COSTS. SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ELEVA SELECT AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY TERMS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY AND CORREPSONENCE WITH DESCRIPTION, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ELEVA SELCT MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH REGARDS TO ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. ALL THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY ELEVA SELECT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCESS SHALL MAPLE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LICENSE OR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THORUGH THE MOBILE APPLICATION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF MAPLE/ELEVA SELECT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL ELEVA SELECT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED OR OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MAPLE/ELEVA SELECT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER MAPLE/ELEVA SELECT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ERROR MADE BY YOU IN ENTERING ANY DETAILS OR PROVIDING AND REQUESTING/ ORDERS OR INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU USE THE APPLICATION.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, terms or conditions or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. For further information about the statutory rights, please contact your local authority, trading standards department, citizens’ advice bureau or equivalent.
- Term and Termination
This agreement is effective for a period of one year from the date of the Invoice. ELEVA SELECT may terminate this agreement in whole or as it applies to your use of any Services or the Mobile Application if you breach any of the terms of this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by cancelling your account, provided that your account is not in suspension. In addition, ELEVA SELECT reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Mobile Application (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, for any reason whatsoever, and ELEVA SELECT will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
If you cancel your account, you may register for another Account at any time, but you cannot use your prior Account ID for a period of three (3) months from the date of cancellation. If a former Account holder registers again, even under the same Account ID, his or her prior information is not able to be recovered, including any cash or credits or other rights available at the time of cancellation.
- Miscellaneous Provisions:
- Governing law: This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute under this agreement and or your use of the Services or Mobile Applications resides in the Courts located in Mumbai, and you further expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. If it turns out that a particular provision in these terms is not enforceable, that will not affect any other provision.
- Severability: in the event of any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- Enforcement of Agreement: ELEVA SELECT reserves the right to take any steps it believes to be reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You agree that ELEVA SELECT has the right , without liability to you to disclose any information relating to your use of the Mobile application to law enforcement authorities, government officials and/or a third party, as ELEVA SELECT believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement or to comply with applicable law.
- Entire Agreement: by accepting this agreement, you agree that the Agreement (including all incorporated or references documents) set forth the entire agreement between you and ELEVA SELECT, and supersede all prior agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the Mobile Application and all Services, notwithstanding the terms or conditions of any such prior agreements. If ELEVA SELECT fails to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement, such failure will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND THE APPLICATION UTILIZE COMPLEX COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND THAT, AS SUCH CONTINUED, UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AND/OR THE APPLICATION CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. IN LIGHT OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MAPLE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD., ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, NOR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF ANY OBLIGATION OF MAPLE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD OR ITS AUTHORISED PERSONNEL UNDER THIS AGREEMENTS, FROM ANY OUTAGE, INTERRUPTION, DISCONTINUATION OR DELAY IN THE SERVICE OR THE APPLICATION OR ANY PART THEREOF OR ANY ERROR CONTAINED THEREIN, OR FROM ANY OTHER NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE DUE TO ANY CAUSE DUE TO MALFUNCTION OF DEVICE, PROGRAMS OR OPERATIONS OF MAPLE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED, ITS AUTHORISED SERVICE PERSONNEL OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR NEGLIGENCE OF MAPLE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, ITS AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMTED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, HOWEVER CAUSED, RELATED TO ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, THE APPLICATION OR THE INFORMATION OR FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION OF ANY INSTRCTION OR NOTIFICATION, OR FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION OF ANY INSTRUCTION OR NOTIFICATIONS SENT TO US THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY KNEW, SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision of this agreement is declared to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not be affected in any manner whatsoever, and any such invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be deemed to be severable and ineffective only to the extent necessary to render the reaming portion of these terms and conditions valid and enforceable.
You acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including without limitation, the terms and conditions herein, and the provisions herein that limit the liability of Maple Digital Technology Intl. Pvt. Ltd., its licensord or its affiliates or its authorised service centres for damages, including without limitation, damages caused by, arising from or in connection with technical errors affecting the service
The User hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while on the Site. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The User shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The Site is controlled, operated and administered by ELEVA SELECT from its offices within India. ELEVA SELECT makes no representation that Materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITION FORM A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US IN ESPECT OF THE SERVICES. FOR YOUR OWN BENEFITS AND PROTECTION YOU SHOULD READ THE TERMS AND CONDITION SET OUT HEREIN CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SERVICE.
The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to (ELEVA SELECT). Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party, except for the intended purpose for which such information is provided by the User, in which case User’s consent is implied. ELEVA SELECT reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that ELEVA SELECT is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. ELEVA SELECT is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. ELEVA SELECT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
In general, you can visit ELEVA SELECT’s websites or App without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when ELEVA SELECT may need information from you.
ELEVA SELECT does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services as agreed or intended to be generally provided through the Site or any other service you’ve specifically requested, when ELEVA SELECT has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- ELEVA SELECT provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ELEVA SELECT under strict confidentiality agreements.
- ELEVA SELECT responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- ELEVA SELECT believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- ELEVA SELECT transfers information about User if ELEVA SELECT is acquired by or merged with another company.
User may choose to give ELEVA SELECT personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, or to provide you with a subscription. You may send or upload your personal profile, CV, with all your personal, academic and professional background however you agree that you shall not upload or post any obscene, defamatory annoying material on the website. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, ELEVA SELECT will respect your decision. ELEVA SELECT intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. ELEVA SELECT will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to ELEVA SELECT with details of the correction requested.
ELEVA SELECT sometimes collects anonymous information from visits to the Site / Application to help us provide better customer service. For example, ELEVA SELECT keeps track of the domains from which people visit and ELEVA SELECT also measures visitor activity on the Site, but ELEVA SELECT does so in ways that keeps the information anonymous. ELEVA SELECT or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. ELEVA SELECT maintains the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your details to be used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.