Assured Buyback Plan (“Plan”)
- The Plan
This Assured Buyback Plan (“Plan”) provided by Servify, guarantees buyback value for Device sold / financed by HDBFS Financial Services Limited (“HDBFS”) through its various channels. The Plan protects the value of Your Device against market fluctuations and ensures an assured buyback value of your Device. This guaranteed buyback value can be redeemed against a purchase of new Device or cash payment for the specified Device via the Servify App.
- Device means Device specified for a Plan referred in Annexure – I.
- Eligible Device means the device (referring to the IMEI) for which the Plan is activated by HDBFS and Servify based on Your eligibility.
- New Device means an upgraded Device of the same OEM bought by You by selling Your Device covered under the Plan and paying the difference between the price of New Device as offered by the Servify or its authorized partners and the Assured Buyback Price.
- Eligible Customer (“You”) means a new/existing HDBFS customer who has availed the Plan and subject to You having taken necessary action in accordance with Clause 5 and 6 of this Customer T&C. ‘Eligible Customer is also referred to as You’, ‘Your’, ‘Customer’ and ‘Subscriber’ in this Customer T&C..
- Plan Fee – This Plan is being offered complimentary to You by virtue of You being an HDBFS customer and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Benefits Value means buyback value at the time of redemption will be determined as described in the table below:
Brands 1-6 months 7-9 months 10-12 months Android 50% 40% 35% Apple 60% 50% 45%
- Plan Term
The benefits under the Plan shall be effective for the period specified below:
From 1 (One) months till 12 (Twelve) months from the date of purchase of Device or date of activation of the Plan on the Device, whichever is later
- Plan Eligibility & Activation
On successful activation of the Plan an automated SMS with the Plan Activation confirmation will be sent on the registered contact details shared by You at the time of Plan purchase.
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Subject to You handing over the Device to Servify or its assigned authorized partners in good condition subsequent to a buyback request made by You (either for an upgrade or cash payment) and that You have followed all the instructions to complete Quality Check and have submitted all the documents (if requested), You will be eligible to avail the benefits of the Plan within the Plan Term.
- Enrolment on to Plan and Buyback Request Process
Raising a Buyback Request
- Within the Plan Term, if the Subscriber wishes to redeem the Buyback Value as per the benefits offered by the Plan, he/she can download the Servify Consumer App to initiate the process that includes QC, paying the difference between price New Device and the Buyback Value and handing over the Device in working condition along with all accessories as per the original Eligible Device.
- The Subscriber is requested to follow the instructions given on the App to complete the quality check (“QC”) procedure and provide all the details asked in the process.
- Subject to the Subscriber providing required details and subject to the Device passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed below under “QC Specifications”, the Buyback Request shall be approved. Please note, an online quality / diagnostic check will be conducted while raising a Buyback Request. No test shall be skipped by the Subscriber, if skipped Servify may deny the benefits. If the QC does not pass, the Subscriber shall not be eligible for the buyback plan.
- Subscriber can choose a New Device to be purchased as part of the Buyback Request. The Buyback value will be discounted from the price of the New Device being purchased. Subscriber will make the payment of the difference amount to raise a buyback request and redeem the Buyback Value.
- On confirmation of the Buyback Request, Subscriber will handover the Device and original accessories to Servify.
- The Device will also undergo a quality check at Servify premises and in case it does not pass the QC specifications listed below, the request may be denied.
- The original charger and charging cable of the Device need to be returned in working condition along with the original Device while availing the Assured Buyback Plan. The original charger and charging cable should be in working condition, without any body damages or missing parts. In case the Subscriber fails to provide the original box, charger and other accessories for the Device under the conditions specified above, Assured Buyback Value shall be reduced by 15% of the original Invoice Value.
- The Device is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 10 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- The IMEI of the Device provided by Airtel to Servify matches the IMEI of Device at the time of handover.
- Device screen and the body of the Device is not in damaged or broken condition and the original Device is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Device or on the screen.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
- In case any of the above conditions are not met, Servify or its affiliates reserve the right to reject the Buyback Plan redemption as per its sole discretion.
- Transfer Of Plan
- The Plan is non-transferable.
- The transfer of ownership of the Device to another party will render the Plan & its benefits null and void.
- General Terms
- The Plan may be availed by an Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By completing the Opt-In process for the Plan, the Subscriber also consents to the information such as Mobile Number, IMEI and IMEI activation date being stored in the servers of Servify and allows it to be used by Servify for the purpose of Plan Activation, Redemption and associated communications.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, the Subscriber hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- The Subscriber is the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the Product;
- The Product has been used by the Subscriber in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Product along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- Any documents as required by Servify shall be submitted by the Subscriber, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for the Subscriber in the sole discretion of Servify.
- The Subscriber shall indemnify and keep indemnified Servify and Airtel and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney ‘;s fees and court costs) which Servify and Airtel. may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Subscribers under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Subscriber to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Servify and Airtel. shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Subscribers. Servify and Airtel or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Subscriber or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Subscriber and Servify only.
- Subscribers acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Servify. All material and content contained is made available for Subscriber’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Subscriber’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) The Subscriber expressly agree that his/her availing the benefits under this Plan, is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Servify and Airtel shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- By availing the Plan, Subscriber/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Plan/Contests/Campaigns from Servify.
- Servify shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- Any Subscriber providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Servify with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Servify reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber.
- Failure by Servify or Airtel. to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Servify may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to Subscribers.
- This Plan and T&C are subject to Indian law. Any dispute arising out of this Plan and T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this T&C. You acknowledge and agree that Airtel shall have no liability towards you under this Plan and all any and all claims that you may have with regard to this Plan shall solely be between you and Servify.
- Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annexure – I
- Device available on Plan: Samsung Galaxy A2 Core that is designed and sold by Samsung via their authorized sales channels.
- OEM- Samsung
- Buyback Value
(Assured Buyback Value Price % commitment as below during the Plan Coverage Period) X (Maximum Retail Price of the Eligible Device of the Eligible Subscriber at the time of original purchase of the Eligible Device)
0-3 months 3-6 months 6-9 months 9-12 months 12-18 months Samsung A2 Core NA 55% 50% 40% 31%
From 3 (three) months till 18 (eighteen) months from the date of purchase of Device or date of activation of the Plan on the Device, whichever is later.