Aptronix Assured Buyback Plan for iPhones
Aptronix Assured Buyback Plan for iPhones
- The Plan
This Aptronix Assured Buyback Plan (“Plan”) powered by Servify, guarantees buyback value for your Apple iPhones, iPads, Macbook and Smartwatch (“Device”) sold by Aptronix in India in its original packaging as approved by Apple India Private Limited (“Apple”). The Plan protects the value of your Device against market fluctuations and ensures an assured buyback value of your device. This guaranteed buyback value can be redeemed against the purchase of a new device at the any Aptronix Retail Stores.
- Plan Term & Eligibility
The benefits under the Plan shall be effective from the date of activation until 12 months from the date of purchase of the device.
The Assured Buyback Plan is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max & iPhone XR models, Macbooks, iPads and smartwatches
- Plan Activation Process
The Device must be purchased from an Aptronix Retail Store for availing benefits under this Plan. Upon purchase of Device, the customer must register the Device and activate the Aptronix Assured Buyback Plan on Aptronix App (hereafter referred to as “App”) within 7 days of purchase or activation of the Device, whichever is earlier and by following the steps explained in the App.
- Registered Device
The Eligible Device that was successfully registered under the Plan by following the activation process as required within 7 calendar days of purchase or activation of the Device, whichever is earlier is termed as “Registered Device”.
The purchaser of the Registered Device whose name is mentioned on the original device invoice is the Customer. The purchaser’s spouse, children and parents can be the users of the Registered Device. If the purchaser is a company, Customer shall nominate any representative/employee of the company authorized to use the Registered Device.
- Benefits Value
The buyback value of your Device at any given point of time within the Plan term is determined by the age of the Device from the Invoice date of your device. The eligible buyback value is a certain percentage of the Invoice value (ASP) of the device as described in the table below.
Redemption Period, from DOP iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X iPhone XR, XS, XS Max iPad Macbook Smartwatch 3-6 Months 55% 60% 55% 55% 30% 6-12 Months 45% 50% 45% 45% 20% 12-18 Months 35% 40% 30% 30% 15%
Redemption period will begin 30 days from device date of purchase as per invoice.
- Registered Device
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Registered Device is handed over to Aptronix or its authorized channels in its entirety during the Buyback Request & that you have followed all the instructions to complete Quality Check and have submitted all the documents (if requested), the customer will be eligible to avail the benefits of the Plan within the Plan Term.
- Buyback Request Process
Raising a Buyback Request
- Within the Plan Term, if the Customer wishes to upgrade the Device to a new Apple iPhone, the Customer shall visit the same Aptronix Retail Store for redeeming the Assured Buyback value.
- A buyback request must be initiated (“Buyback Request”) via the Aptronix App by the Aptronix Retail Store.
- The Customer is requested to follow the instructions on the App to complete the quality check (“QC”) procedure and provide all the details/documents/images of the Device.
- Subject to the Customer providing required details/documents/images etc. as mentioned on the Aptronix App and subject to the Device passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed below under “QC Specifications”, the Buyback Request shall be approved. Please note, an online quality / diagnostic check will be conducted while raising a Buyback Request. No test shall be skipped by the Customer, if skipped Servify may deny the benefits. If the QC does not pass, the Customer shall not be eligible for the buyback plan.
- Upon successfully passing all the QC checks including QC instructions on the App, inspection while pickup and diagnosis by the experts at inspection hub, the device will be eligible for the benefits. The buyback value will be discounted from the price of the new Device being purchased
- On confirmation of the buyback Request, You will handover the Device in working condition to Servify or its authorized channels.
- QC Specifications
- The original charger and charging cable of the original Device need to be returned in working condition along with the original Device while availing the Assured Buyback Plan. The original charger and charging cable should be in working condition, without any body damages or missing parts. In case the Customer fails to provide the original box, charger and other accessories for the original Device under the conditions specified above, Assured Buyback Value shall be reduced by upto Rs.4000 of the original Invoice Value.
- The original Device is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 10 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- The serial number and IMEI of the Registered Device matches the serial number/IMEI of Device at the time of handover.
- Device screen and the body of the original Device is not in damaged or broken condition and the original Device is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Device or on the screen.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
- In case any of the above conditions are not met, Servify or its affiliates reserve the right to reject the Buyback Plan redemption.
- Cancellation And Refund
The Buyback Guaranteed Plan has a return/cancel policy of seven (7) days from the date of purchase, whereas thereafter on lapse of seven (7) days it shall be non-refundable. Also, in case of replacement/return of the Device within the replacement/return period (if applicable), the Buyback Guaranteed Plan shall stand cancelled and the Fee shall be refunded to the Customer through the mode Plan is purchased within period of Seven (7) working days.
- Transfer Of Plan
- The plan is non-transferable.
- The transfer of ownership of the Device to another party will render the Plan & its benefits null and void.
- If the Registered Device is replaced under Manufacturer’s Warranty during the Plan Term, then the replacement Device will be termed as Registered Device, with the applicable Plan benefits for the remaining period of the Plan Term. Customer will notify Servify of the same at the time of raising the Buyback Request.
- General Terms
- The Plan may be availed by an Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By availing the Plan, Customer consent to the information shared while purchasing the Plan at the Aptronix Retail Store, such as name, mobile number, email Id etc. to be used for Plan related communications and promotional messages. The Customer also consents to the information being stored in the servers of Servify.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, the Customer hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- The Customer is the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the Product;
- The Product has been used by the Customer in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Product along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- Any documents as required by Servify shall be submitted by the Customer, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for the Customer in the sole discretion of Servify.
- The Customers shall indemnify and keep indemnified Servify or Apple and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney ‘;s fees and court costs) which Servify or Apple may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Customers under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Customers to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Servify or Apple shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Customers. Servify or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Customer or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Customer and Servify only.
- Customers acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Servify. All material and content contained is made available for Customer ‘;s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Customer’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) The Customer expressly agree that his/her availing the benefits under this Plan, is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Servify and Apple shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- By availing the Plan, Customer/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Plan/Contests/Campaigns from Servify.
- Servify shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- Any Customer providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Servify with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Servify reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Customer.
- Failure by Servify or Apple to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Servify may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to Customers.
- This Plan and T&C are subject to Indian law. Any dispute arising out of this Plan and T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this T&C.
- Servify reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, the terms of this Plan
- Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: email@example.com